- The customer may be allowed to return product within 15 days of original purchase date, depending upon Mountain View Candle Works stock levels of said product at the time of return.
- All products are subject to a 25% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your credit.There will be no credit on the original shipping and handling.
- Product must be in original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.Product must be unused, unopened and in original condition. Blind/Packaging labeling cannot list any other name(s) except Mountain View Candle Works.
- Product should not be discontinued, must be current stock item. We will only accept product in full carton quantities, no loose pieces. Please consult customer service if exception is needed to accept loose pieces.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please note, if approval is granted by customer to allow Mountain View Candle Works to make pickup arrangements, all shipping charges will be deducted from the credit (if applicable).
- Upon receipt of product, Mountain View Candle Works shipping personnel will review and inspect to ensure no visible damages, defects, or alterations (cuts). If found, customer will be notified and must decide if said product needs to be shipped back to customer (at their expense) or discarded. Written authorization must be provided to discard
- Credit can be refunded/applied in several forms. If original purchase was made by credit card or check, refund can be issued in same manner. Credit can be applied to open invoices. Please consult Mountain View Candle Works accounting personnel after credit has been approved and applied for specific refund method.
- Mountain View Candle Works reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned product prior to authorizing a credit. This may result in a credit being denied
Corporate Office: 916 Dora Highway Pulaski VA, 24301